Some of the benefits of Coast’s folding camper and trailer tent insurance include:
- Theft, fire and flood damage cover
- Accidental and impact damage protection
- ‘New for old’ policies available for caravans up to 20 years old, even if they’ve been bought second-hand, provided sums insured are sufficient
- Accidental damage
- Optional equipment and awning cover
- Up to 180 days European caravan insurance cover
- Loss of use £50 per day up to £1,500
- Recovery and delivery expenses
- £2 million public liability
- Personal accident up to £20,000
- Cost of returning your trailer tent home if no member of the party is able to drive following illness, or accident to the insured
Please note: Cover is subject to the policy terms and conditions.
Folding camper and trailer tent insurance
Although there are less folding campers and trailer tents in the UK than touring caravans, they still make up a vital part of the outdoor living community. All too often insurers can forget about creating an insurance policy that fits the need of folding camper and trailer tent owners. For campers wanting to step away from tents and become caravaners, often a folding camper or a trailer tent is an affordable compromise. As they’re lighter than a touring caravan, folding campers are easier to tow and use less fuel, whilst they can be easier to pitch than a tent of the same size. If you’re one of those people, make sure you get a trailer tent insurance quote to ensure your new investment is protected ahead of your first trip away in your new ‘home away from home’. Coast insures both new owners and established folding camper owners looking for a competitive quotation on their renewal.
It doesn’t matter whether you’re a folding camper novice or an outdoor lifestyle expert – having a valid trailer tent or folding camper insurance policy is the only way to make sure you’re covered financially in the event of an accident or damage. Getting an insurance quotation is simple and straightforward, and you premium doesn’t have to cost the Earth.
Is Trailer Tent or Folding Camper Insurance Compulsory?
You are not required by law to have folding camper insurance or insure your trailer tent, however Coast strongly advises that you take out cover before travelling with your pop-up caravan. Having insurance cover can save you a great deal of hassle and heartache should something go wrong, as there will be a support network in place to deal with the issue and a successful claim means no large bill to fix the problem. Folding Camper and Trailer Tent Insurance FAQs To find out more about Coast’s trailer tent and folding camper insurance, contact our sales hot line or scroll down to the bottom of the page for a list of key benefits.