5th Wheel Caravan Insurance Policy Benefits
By taking out a fifth wheel caravan insurance policy, you are protecting your leisure vehicle in the event of everyday risks such as damage and theft. If the worst happens and you do suffer an accident or damage, you won’t have to pay out a substantial sum to repair or replace your caravan.
- ‘New for old’ policies available for caravans up to 10 years old, even if they’ve been bought second-hand, provided sums insured are sufficient
- Accidental damage
- Optional equipment and awning cover
- Up to 180 days European caravan insurance cover
- Loss of use £50 per day up to £1,500
- Recovery and delivery expenses
- £2 million public liability
- Personal accident up to £20,000
- Cost of returning your Fifth Wheel home if no member of the party is able to drive following illness, or accident to the insured
Please note: Cover is subject to the policy terms and conditions.
5th wheel caravan insurance
Although its origins lie in the USA, the Fifth Wheel caravan is becoming increasingly popular in Europe. With this in mind, we offer specialist Fifth Wheel insurance, which offers the same great benefits as our standard touring caravan insurance policy.
There are many reasons that people choose a Fifth Wheel over other types of touring caravan. They’re well built, reliable and feature plenty of living space inside. Contrary to popular belief, Fifth Wheels are easy to tow and pitch – the only difference being that you need a pickup truck-style vehicle to couple it to – and, as a Fifth Wheel insurance quote from Coast will demonstrate, you don’t have to break the bank to insure them either.
Many caravaners prefer Fifth Wheel models because they can be more stable to tow due to the nature of the coupling, and they often offer greater storage areas.
Coast’s 5th Wheel insurance plan covers you in the event of…
- Theft, fire and flood damage
- Accidental and impact damage
- Includes UK and European cover
- Optional awning cover available
Our cover is underwritten by expert insurance providers and you can find out more about our fifth wheel caravan insurance online by scrolling down to the documents at the bottom of this page.
Is the Fifth Wheel Cover Compulsory?
It is not a legal requirement to take out Fifth Wheel caravan insurance but it could save you money in the long run.
A comprehensive insurance policy will protect you against everyday risks – from adverse weather to carpet spillage stains – so that you’re not having to pay out a large some of money should you suffer an accident or damage. The key to quality cover is finding the best possible cover at a good price.