December Poll Results

In December we asked you… Do you use a cover for your caravan/ motorhome?

Thank you to everyone who responded.

The results showed that 75% of respondents do have a cover for their caravan. This leaves 25% of you who don’t.

Having a cover on your caravan can be a great way to protect it from damage so could be something to look into purchasing in the new year.

The results for Motorhomes on the other hand showed that 100% of respondents do not use a cover for their motorhome. Again, purchasing a cover can work well to protect your motorhome from wear and tear alongside, keeping it away from the harsh British weather.