Touring Caravan Insurance Policy Benefits
Taking out an expert touring caravan insurance policy is the ultimate peace of mind; you can relax and enjoy your holiday knowing your touring caravan is covered should the worst happen, and you won’t be faced with a large bill should you be involved in an accident or suffer damage to your caravan.
With Coast’s touring caravan insurance policy you can enjoy some fantastic benefits.
- Protection for fire, flood and storm damage
- Theft and accidental damage cover
- Alternative accommodation
- Up to 300 days European caravan insurance cover
- £5 million public liability
- ‘New for old’ policies available for caravans up to 20 years old, even if they’ve been bought second-hand, provided sums insured are sufficient
- Accidental damage
- Optional equipment and awning cover
- Loss of use £50 per day up to £1,500
- Recovery and delivery expenses
- Personal accident up to £20,000
- Cost of returning your touring caravan home if no member of the party is able to drive following illness, or accident to the insured
Please note: Cover is subject to the policy terms and conditions.
Touring caravan insurance
When it comes to caravan insurance for touring caravans, it’s very important to choose a policy from a specialist insurance provider, as your touring caravan has specific insurance cover requirements.
Getting a touring caravan insurance quote isn’t just about finding the best price – you need a comprehensive policy that will protect your caravan in all situations. This means finding an insurance policy that covers your caravan when it’s in storage, when you’re travelling to your destination and when you’ve re-sited at a campsite.
Of course you want good value for money, but you also want to be protected in the event of an accident or damage. There’s nothing worse than having your holiday ruined and then finding out that you can’t claim on your insurance policy – just ask any caravaners who’ve been in that situation – so you need to choose comprehensive cover like Coast offers.
What if the Caravan is Lost or Damaged Beyond Repair?
If you are in an unfortunate scenario where your caravan is lost or destroyed beyond economic repair, we will offer either a ‘replacement as new’ or a financial payout for the current market value of your caravan, subject to sums insured, depending on the type of cover you select for your policy.
Damage to caravan equipment such as gas bottles, refrigerators, wheel clamps generators etc. is also included in the policy.
Our policies are underwritten by leading underwriters, who are providers of specialist insurance. If you’d like more information about our cover, simply click on the key benefits and documentation sections at the bottom of this page before you buy touring caravan insurance online.