January has arrived and many of us are experiencing a hit of the January blues…
This doesn’t need to be the case however, look at it this way, you still have a whole year of caravan adventures to plan. You may even get the chance to get started on your new year’s resolutions in the process.
Here are some of the UK’s top caravan parks as voted by the Coast team to give you some ideas of where to visit…
1. North Yorkshire, Vale of Pickering Caravan Park- This site is situated close to the Yorkshire Moors and right on the coast. It is perfect for those who have children as there is plenty to keep everyone amused on site.
2. Gower, Three Cliffs Bay- This caravan site is located only a stone’s throw away from the beach which is host to a range of activities such as water surfing and sailing. There is also a golf course nearby, perfect for anyone who wants an action packed trip.
3. Cumbria, Low Wray- This Caravan Park is run by the National Trust and boasts an array of beautiful surroundings. With great views of Windermere, it is perfect for those looking for peace and quiet and to be at one with nature. There are also tipis and yurts available for hire at the site for those who want to try something a little different.
4. Aberdeenshire, Invercauld Caravan Club Site- This site is perfect for nature lovers, not only do red deer roam the fields, badgers, eagles and red squirrels are also widely spotted in the local area.
5. Cornwall, Bay View Farm- This site is perfect for those who are after a bit of variety on their break, not only is it close to the beach, animal lovers can also enjoy the local monkey sanctuary as well as the shire horses on site.
6. Suffolk, Lonely Farm- This Caravan Park is for adults only, so is the perfect place to go for a relaxing break. There are also numerous cycle paths and a lovely beach nearby, so there is plenty to keep you amused.
7. Snowdonia, Beddgelert Caravan Park- This Park is in perfect location, just a walk from Snowdon itself. It is also a great option for those travelling with children as there is a children’s play area and activities Centre.
Wherever you decide to go in 2017, have a great time! Also, don’t forget to make sure that you are fully insured, for more information give the friendly team at Coast a call on 0800 614 849.