Caravan owners are being reminded to check they are correctly licensed in the run up to the May bank holiday.

Holidaymakers are being urged to check whether they require a second TV license if they are planning to watch TV whilst away.

Anyone who plans to watch or record live TV in their static caravan or mobile home will need a second television license if a television receiving equipment is in use at both addresses at the same time.