In the month of February we asked, Would you consider spending Valentines day in your Caravan?
Thank you to everyone who responded.
88% of respondents responded saying no.
This leaves only 12% of you who would consider spending Valentines day in your caravan.
Here’s 8 reasons why we at Coast think you should take a trip away in your caravan next Valentine’s day…
- Instead of spending a large amount of money in a romantic restaurant, you could save some pennies by making a romantic meal in the caravan.
- This works the same with spending money on a hotel room… why bother wasting money on a fancy hotel when your caravan comes complete with a bedroom.
- The campfire is the perfect place to snuggle up and get cosy with your loved one…
- If you have no alternative to bringing the kids along, a holiday park full of activities and other children to play with will serve as the perfect distraction.
- If you don’t have to bring the kids along camping in a secluded area can allow you to spend Valentine’s Day alone with your loved one.
- If you take your caravan somewhere remote with no phone reception or WiFi you and your partner will be able to give each other your 100% attention.
- You can show that special person in your life how much you really care about them by thoughtfully planning an entire romantic weekend getaway all by yourself.
- Instead of buying expensive bunches of flowers, why not pick a fresh bunch yourself from the local countryside.